Subject: [IGSMAIL-102] CSR/UTX analysis report
From: Bob E. Schutz
Date: 22 SEP 1992 17:00:20

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       22-SEP-1992 17:00:20       Message Number 102
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Bob E. Schutz
Subject:  CSR/UTX analysis report
          -----------------------

                   IGS ANALYSIS CENTER REPORT
     CENTER FOR SPACE RESEARCH/UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN

Report Period:  1992 August 23-August 29
                (Days 236-242, GPS Week 659)

Report Date:  1992 September 21

This report provides additional information about GPS products generated
by the Center for Space Research/University of Texas at Austin (UTX) for
the International GPS Geodynamics Service (IGS). 

PRODUCTS SUMMARIZED

GPS ephemerides and Earth rotation parameters were generated for the
reporting period, except for AS-active days.  The Earth rotation parameters
do not currently include UT1.  The results may be obtained from the 
NASA CDDIS.  The currently available files are:

   UTX0659*.EPH:  GPS ephemerides for GPS Week 659 (SP3 format), * represents
                  2-Tuesday,...,6-Saturday
   UTX06597.SUM:  This report file
   UTX06597.ERP:  Earth rotation summary file

The currently available products include independent one-day arcs used for
Earth rotation parameter determination.  Anti-spoofing (AS) was active on
Days 236 and 237.  No products were generated on AS-active days.

CORE STATION SUMMARY

The Core Station data used in the solutions is given below.  Missing data
on some days does not imply that no data are available.  X in the table 
indicates that data from that site were used in the solution.  All receivers
are Rogue, except as noted.

                                            DATA USED IN SOLUTIONS
                                                 Days 238-242
                                                Day of Week 659
                                              S  M  T  W  T  F  S
                                              U  O  U  E  H  R  A
                                              N  N  E  D  U  I  T

        Site                         Code

Algonquin, Ontario      Canada       ALGO     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK           USA          FAIR     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone (DS10), CA    USA          GOLD     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeestoek           S. Africa    HART     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart, Tasm. (Minimac) Australia    HOBA     -  -  X  X  X  X  X             
Kokee Park, HI          USA          KOKB     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk                Netherlands  KOSG     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid (DS60)           Spain        MADR     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas (ESOC)      Canary I.    MASP     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo                 Antarctica   MCMU     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund              Norway       NYAL     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala                  Sweden       ONSA     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Papeete                 Tahiti       PAMA     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago                Chile        SANT     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns, Newfoundland Canada       STJO     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Tai-shi                 Taiwan       TAIW     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla (DS40)      Australia    TIDB     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Townsville (Trimble)    Australia    TOWN     -  -  X  X  X  X  X         
Usuda                   Japan        USUD     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Wellington (Trimble)    New Zealand  WELL     -  -  X  X  X  X  X             
Wettzell                Germany      WETT     -  -  -  -  -  X  X
Yaragadee               Australia    YAR1     -  -  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife             Canada       YELL     -  -  X  X  X  X  X

                               Totals         -  - 22 22 22 23 23

SATELLITE SUMMARY

The "percent time in shadow" is taken from Day 239.

  PRN        PERCENT TIME                   COMMENTS
               IN SHADOW

    2             7.7      Nominal              
    3             0.0      Nominal
   11             0.0      Nominal
   12             0.0      Nominal
   13             0.0      Nominal
   14             0.0      Nominal
   15             0.0      Nominal
   16             0.0      Nominal
   17             0.0      Nominal
   18             0.0      Nominal
   19             0.0      Nominal
   20             7.7      Apparent thrust on Day 239; other days nominal
   21             1.7      Nominal
   23             0.0      Nominal
   24             0.0      Nominal
   25             0.0      Nominal
   26             0.0      Nominal
   28             0.0      Nominal

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

Force Model:  IERS Standards
Reference Frame:  Defined by fixed stations in SLR (CSR91L03) and
                  VLBI (GLB718)
Software:  MSODP1/TEXGAP
Data:  L1/L2 GPS phase sampled at 2 min., processed as double differences
Minimum Elevation:  15 degrees
Arc Length:
   UTX0659*.EPH:   Independent 1-day arcs from which ERP products are obtained
   UTX06597.ERP:   1-day arcs
Adjusted Parameters:
   6 epoch elements, nongravitational force parameters for each satellite
   Zenith delay parameter each 2.5 hr for each station
   Double difference bias parameters
   Pole position (in one-day arcs)
Solution Statistics:

The independent one day arcs used for the Earth rotation solutions have
the characteristics given below:

   UTX06597.ERP    
                        Day->      0     1     2     3     4     5     6

     Passes:                       -     -   471   460   475   491   500
     Double differences (DD):      -     - 25149 26693 24523 22744 25793
     RMS of DD (cm):               -     -  1.68  1.52  1.51  1.53  1.71
     Number of satellites          -     -    18    17    18    18    18
       [Day 0=Sunday; Day 6=Saturday]
       All satellites included for each day
        
----------------------------
For further information:
   Prof. B. E. Schutz
   [email-masked]

or Dr. P. A. M Abusali
   [email-masked]