Subject: [IGSMAIL-1019] Goldstone Problems
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 16:29:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 24 16:29:02 PDT 1995      Message Number 1019
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Goldstone Problems

The Rogue receiver at Goldstone is having an undetermined problem that is
corrupting the phase data from this site for about the last 10 days. We
apologize for the delay on the notification. We are working with people at
the DSN site to correct the problem as soon as possible.

Keith

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]