Subject: [IGSMAIL-1012] JPL site reports
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:01:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 17 15:01:12 PDT 1995      Message Number 1012
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL site reports

Starting July 17, The GPS Network ond Operations Group will be posting a
daily report on the current status of the global and regional sites
operated by JPL. These reports contain information on sites that are
currently experiencing difficulties. Sites included in this report may have
produced usable tracking data. The files will be available on the BODHI
archive via anonymous ftp.

        address: bodhi.jpl.nasa.gov (128.149.70.66)
        login: anonymous
        password: your e-mail address
        directory: /pub/rinex/reports
        filename: ggn_DDD0.YYs
                  DDD = day of year
                  YY = 2 digit year

These reports will be available Monday through Friday after 18:00UT. (ie
the report for day 198 will be available after 1800UT on day 198)

We hope that you find these reports useful. If you have any questions or
comments please contact us at [email-masked].

Sincerely,
Keith F. Stark

------------ Begin included report: ggn_1980.95s ---------------------

Reporting from 95.197 00:00 to 95.199 00:00
 (run at 95.198 16:46:24)

GUAM  Tracking problems. Turned clock steering off. (95.192 to now)
SEY1  No offload. Cannot contact receiver. (95.176 to now)
SPK1  Low volume. RFI. (95.085 to now)
THU1  No data offload. Poor telephone connection. (95.182 to now)
WHC1  Low volume. Gaps in data. Clock problem. Turned clock steering off.. (
      95.189 to now)

This report is provided to assist users in monitoring site availability
and performance. Sites appearing in this report may have produced
usable tracking data for this time period.

Questions/comments to:
Keith Stark                   [email-masked]
JPL m/s 238-700               (818)354-5922
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena CA 91109

------------ End included report: ggn_1980.95s ---------------------

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]