Subject: [IGSMAIL-99] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 13/GPS Week 0661
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: 18 SEP 1992 15:05:14

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       18-SEP-1992 15:05:14       Message Number 99
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 13/GPS Week 0661
---------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 17-Sep-92 08:09)             
    IGS Week 13/GPS Week 0661 (September 06 thru 12, 1992; Days 250 thru 256)   
                                                                                
                                     2    2    2    2    2    2    2            
                    Mon.             5    5    5    5    5    5    5    No.     
    Site Name       Name  Receiver   0    1    2    3    4    5    6   Sites    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Albert Head         ALBH  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Algonquin           ALGO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Fairbanks           FAIR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Goldstone           GOLD  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Graz                GRAA  Ashtech    X    X    X    X    -    X    X       6    
Graz                GRAZ  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Hartebeesthoek      HART  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Harvest Platform    HARV  Rouge      -    -    -    X    -    -    -       1
Herstmonceux        HERS  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Hobart              HOBA  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kokee Park          KOKB  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    -       6    
Kootwijk            KOSG  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Madrid              MADR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Maspalomas          MASP  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Matera              MATE  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
McMurdo             MCMU  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Metsahovi           METS  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    -    -       5    
Mojave              MOJ1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Ny Alesund          NYAL  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Onsala              ONSA  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pamate              PAMA  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pasadena            JPLM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Penticton           DRAO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Quincy              QUIN  Rogue      -    -    -    X    -    X    -       2
Saint John's        STJO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Santiago            SANT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Taiwan              TAIW  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tidbinbilla         TIDB  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Townsville          TOWN  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tromso              TROM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tsukuba             TSUK  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Usuda               USUD  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wellington          WELL  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Westford            WES1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wettzell            WETT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yaragadee           YAR1  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yellowknife         YELL  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMA  Ashtech    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMM  Trimble    X    X    -    X    X    X    X       6    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Totals                39  stations   37   37   36   39   36   37   35    257    

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:  

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 242 and on
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 222 thru 241
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products 
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index

        JPL recently re-supplied data from days 233 thru 237 for selected
            sites.  These data have been replaced on the GPS2 disk.

        CIGNET has submitted WUHAn data to the CDDIS for days 175 thru 222.
            Please advise the CDDIS if you wish copies of these data.

        JPL has begun delivering data from QUINcy and the HARVest Platform
            starting with day 253.