Subject: [IGSMAIL-96] IGS data center weekly status. GPS week #660
From: L. Daniel (IGN)
Date: 16 SEP 1992 11:21:19

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       16-SEP-1992 11:21:19       Message Number 96
***********************************************************************
 
From:     L. Daniel (IGN)
Subject:  IGS data center weekly status. GPS week #660
          --------------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 10-SEP-1992 13:20:29.10)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #660    30/8/1992 to 5/9/1992   days 243-249        

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           4   4   4   4   4   4   4  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         3   4   5   6   7   8   9  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAA ASHTECH          X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MOJAVE               MOJ1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TOWNSVILLE           TOWN TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   -   -   -   X   X   X  
WELLINGTON           WELL TRIMBLE SST      -   X   X   X   X   X   -  
WESTFORD             WES1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMA ASHTECH          -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      -   -   -   X   -   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  37