Subject: [IGSMAIL-77] PGGA & Global tracking data
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 24 AUG 1992 17:54:02

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       24-AUG-1992 17:54:02       Message Number 77
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data

             P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                            (IGS CORE STATIONS)
   GPS WEEK #657      August 9, 1992 - August 15, 1992     DOY 222 - DOY 228
                                                              Day Number
                                                          2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF            2  2  2  2  2  2  2
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER           2  3  4  5  6  7  8
--------                    ----  ---- --------                              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers Mini-Rogue            B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokr ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  moj1 MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  ric1 MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns, Canada           stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tahiti                      pama  pama ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B     B  B  B
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  taiw Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud ROGUE SNR-8        B                  
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1 MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,DRAO,USUD,YAR1,KOKR,FAIR
5. Continuing problems with downloading Usuda receiver.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.