Subject: [IGSMAIL-76] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 9/GPS Week 0657
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: 21 AUG 1992 08:58:27

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       21-AUG-1992 08:58:27       Message Number 76
***********************************************************************
 
==============================================================================
                   THIS FILE CONTAINS 2 MESSAGES
==============================================================================

From:     Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 9/GPS Week 0657
          ----------------------------------------------------
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 20-Aug-92 07:08)             
      IGS Week 9/GPS Week 657 (August 09 thru 15, 1992; Days 222 thru 228)      
                                                                                
                                     2    2    2    2    2    2    2            
                    Mon.             2    2    2    2    2    2    2    No.     
    Site Name       Name  Receiver   2    3    4    5    6    7    8   Sites    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Albert Head         ALBH  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Algonquin           ALGO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Fairbanks           FAIR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Goldstone           GOLD  Rogue      -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Graz                GRAZ  Rogue      X    -    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Hartebeesthoek      HART  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Herstmonceux        HERS  Rogue      -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Hobart              HOBA  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kokee Park          KOKB  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kootwijk            KOSG  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kourou              KOUR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Madrid              MADR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Maspalomas          MASP  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Matera              MATE  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
McMurdo             MCMU  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Metsahovi           METS  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Mojave              MOJ1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Ny Alesund          NYAL  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Onsala              ONSA  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pamate              PAMA  Rogue      X    X    X    -    X    X    X       6    
Pasadena            JPLM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Penticton           DRAO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pinyon Flat         PINY  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Richmond            RCM2  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Saint John's        STJO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Santiago            SANT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Taiwan              TAIW  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tidbinbilla         TIDB  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Townsville          TOWN  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tromso              TROM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tsukuba             TSUK  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Usuda               USUD  Rogue      -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Wellington          WELL  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Westford            WES1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wettzell            WETT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yaragadee           YAR1  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yellowknife         YELL  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMM  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMA  Ashtech    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Totals:               39  stations   36   38   39   38   39   39   39    268    

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:  

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 206 thru 223
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 224 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products

        ESA is providing data for Kourou, French Guiana (KOUR) starting with
           day 222.

        GFZ has sent data from Kitab, Uzbekistan (KITA) for days 193 thru 202; 
           please advise the CDDIS if you would like these data for analysis.

        Data from Darwin (DARW), Australia now available for days 176 thru 219; 
           data from Orroral (ORRO) available for days 173 thru 199.

==============================================================================

From   : Zuheir Altamimi
Subject: Temporary change of E-mail address
         ==================================

Dear Colleagues,

The Span IAPOBS node (Earn/Bitnet node FRIAP51) is down from

MONDAY 17-aug-1992   to    FRIDAY 21-aug-1992.

Consequently, all possible messages sent via IAPOBS node to 
Claude Boucher or myself during this week were not received.

Please send (or re-send) messages to Claude Boucher or myself using 
the following temporary E-mail address:

"[email-masked]"

Regards

Zuheir Altamimi