Subject: [IGSMAIL-71] PGGA & Global tracking data. Week 656
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 17 AUG 1992 09:14:17

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       17-AUG-1992 09:14:17       Message Number 71
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. Week 656
         -------------------------------------

          P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                            (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #656       August 2,1992 - August 8, 1992       DOY 215 - DAY 221

                                                              Day Number
                                                          2  2  2  2  2  2  2  
                            SIO   IGS   TYPE OF           1  1  1  1  1  2  2  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE  RECEIVER          5  6  7  8  9  0  1  
--------                    ----  ----  --------         
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2  ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B     
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp  ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B     
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Graz, Austria               graz  graz  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)   B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers  Mini-Rogue        B  R  B  B  B  B  B  
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba  MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokr  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Matera, Italy               mate  mate  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)   B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Orroral, Australia          orro  orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                         
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X     X  X  X  X  
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant  ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
St. Johns, Canada           stjo  stjo  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Tahiti                      pama  pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)   B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  taiw  Mini-Rogue        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Townsville, Australia       town  town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk  MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B     R  
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  R  B  B  B  B  
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell  ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,DRAO,USUD,YAR1,KOKR,FAIR
5. Raw data for Vandenberg Ashtech from days 212-217 is in one large file due
   to problems with connections to site.  Rinex data has been concatenated into
   24 hour files.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.