Subject: [IGSMAIL-70] CDDIS Data Holdings for IGS Week 8/GPS Week 0656
From: Carey Noll
Date: 14 AUG 1992 17:54:56

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       14-AUG-1992 17:54:56       Message Number 70
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS Data Holdings for IGS Week 8/GPS Week 0656
          ------------------------------------------------
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 13-Aug-92 08:08)             
      IGS Week 8/GPS Week 656 (August 02 thru 08, 1992; Days 215 thru 221)      
                                                                                
                                     2    2    2    2    2    2    2            
                    Mon.             1    1    1    1    1    2    2    No.     
    Site Name       Name  Receiver   5    6    7    8    9    0    1   Sites    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Albert Head         ALBH  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Algonquin           ALGO  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Bar Giyorra         BARG  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    -    -    X    X       5    
Brasilia            BRAS  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Darwin              DARW  ASHTECH    X    X    X    X    X    -    -       5
Fairbanks           FAIR  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Goldstone           GOLD  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Graz                GRAZ  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Hartebeesthoek      HART  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Herstmonceux        HERS  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Hobart              HOBA  MINIMAC    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kokee Park          KOKB  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kootwijk            KOSG  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Madrid              MADR  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Maspalomas          MASP  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Matera              MATE  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
McMurdo             MCMU  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Metsahovi           METS  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Mojave              MOJ1  MINIMAC    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Ny Alesund          NYAL  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Onsala              ONSA  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pamate              PAMA  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Parana              PARA  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pasadena            JPLM  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Penticton           DRAO  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pinyon Flat         PINY  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Richmond            RCM2  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Saint John's        STJO  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Santiago            SANT  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Sao Paulo           UEPP  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Taiwan              TAIW  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tidbinbilla         TIDB  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Townsville          TOWN  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tromso              TROM  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tsukuba             TSUK  MINIMAC    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Usuda               USUD  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wellington          WELL  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Westford            WES1  MINIMAC    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wettzell            WETT  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yaragadee           YAR1  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yellowknife         YELL  ROGUE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMA  ASHTECH    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMM  TRIMBLE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Totals:               43  stations   43   43   43   42   42   42   42    297

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:  

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 206 thru 223
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 224 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products

        RCMA data no longer submitted to the CDDIS as of day 212; data still 
           available from CIGNET Information Center, however.  Please advise
           CDDIS if we should continue to archive the RCMA data as well as the
           RCM2 (Rogue) data.

        The Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE) in Brazil is 
           sending data from three sites in Brazil:  BRAS (Brasilia), PARA 
           (Curitiba, Parana), and UEPP (Presidente Prudente, Sao Paulo).
           Data available from day 208 and on for Epoch '92 support.

        GFZ has sent data from Kitab, Uzbekistan for days 193 thru 202; please
           advise the CDDIS if you would like these data for analysis.