Subject: [IGSMAIL-66] ESA/ESOC analysis results
From: Joachim Feltens
Date: 13 AUG 1992 08:37:30

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       13-AUG-1992 08:37:30       Message Number 66
***********************************************************************
 
==============================================================================
                   THIS FILE CONTAINS 4 MESSAGES
==============================================================================

From:     Joachim Feltens
Subject:  ESA/ESOC analysis results
          -------------------------

-------------------------
ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
-------------------------

OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS AT THE
ESOC PROCESSING CENTER FOR IGS

J.M.Dow, S.Casotto, J.Feltens, S.Frey, C.Garcia-Martinez, T.Martin-Mur

Description of analysis for period 1992 July 26 - August 01 (days 208-214,
                                                             GPS week 655)
 ******************************************************************************
 On day 214 (August 1) an anti-spoofing test has been started which lasted
 from day 214 to day 216. For the day 214 the NGS-Format orbit file contains
 only such satellites, that obviously were not effected by anti-spoofing (see
 table below).
 ******************************************************************************

1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN5

2. MODELS AND CONSTANTS USED

   a) General:                 no changes with respect to previous runs

   b) Satellite Force Model:   no changes with respect to previous runs

      The following table gives an overview over the satellites that have been
      used for the different one-day-arc solutions:     "+" used, "-" not used.
      __________________________________________________________________________
      PRN02| 03| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 23| 24| 25| 26| 28|
      ____-|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
      DAY| |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
      208|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + |
      209|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + |
      210|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | - | + | + | + | + | + |
      211|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + |
      212|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + |
      213|+| + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + |
      214|A| + | + | + | + | + | + | A | A | + | + | A | A | A | A | A | A | A |

      "A" means anti-spoofing tests

   c) Ground Stations (if being estimated, one position (X,Y,Z) every day):

      The following table gives an overview over the ground stations,  that have
      been included into the GPS-data processing at ESOC. Except where otherwise
      noted ("remarks"), corrections are taken from IGS Mail No. 33  -  IGS site
      information and coordinates  -  (Boucher and Altamimi).
      __________________________________________________________________________
                          |             |    |    GPS WEEK 655     |
                          |             |    | 2  2  2  2  2  2  2 |
                          |             |    | 0  0  1  1  1  1  1 |
              SITE        |   COUNTRY   |CODE| 8  9  0  1  2  3  4 |  REMARKS
      --------------------|-------------|----|---------------------|------------
        Algonquin         | Canada      |ALGO| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
        CANB/Tidbinbilla  | Australia   |TIDB| E  E  E  E  E  E  E | Bern
        Penticton         | U.S.A.      |DRAO| E  E  E  E  E  E  F |
        Fairbanks         | U.S.A/Alaska|FAIR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
        Goldstone         | U.S.A.      |GOLD| E  E  E  E  E  E  F |
        Herstmonceux      | U.K.        |HERS| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
        Kokee Park        | U.S.A/Hawaii|KOKB| E  E  E  E  E  E  E |
        Kourou      (ESA) | French Guyan|KOUR| ------------------- |
        Madrid            | Spain       |MADR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
        Maspalomas  (ESA) | Spain/Can.Is|MASP| E  E  E  E  E  E  E |
        Matera            | Italy       |MATE| E  E  E  E  E  E  F |
        McMurdo           | Antarctica  |MCMU| E  E  E  E  E  E  E | IGS Mail 44
        Metsahovi         | Finland     |METS| ----------------- F | IGS Mail 44
        Ny Alesund/Spitzb.| Norway      |NYAL| E  E  E  E  E  E  E |
        Onsala            | Norway      |ONSA| -------- E ------ E |
        Pamate/Tahiti     | France      |PAMA| E  E  E  E  E  E  E | IGS Mail 44
        Tai-Shi           | Taiwan      |TAIW| E  E  E  E  E  E  E | Bern
        Usuda             | Japan       |USUD| -- E  E  E  E  E  E |
        Wettzell          | Germany     |WETB| E  E  E --- E  E  F |
        Yaragadee         | Australia   |YAR1| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
        Yellowknife       | Canada      |YELL| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |

      with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
            "E" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
            "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

      Because less than a half of the satellites have been used only,more ground
      stations as usual have been kept fixed in the solution for day 214.

   d) Earth Rotation Parameters:   no changes with respect to previous runs

   e) Observations:                no changes with respect to previous runs

3. PARAMETERS TO BE ESTIMATED PER 1-DAY ARC

   a) Satellite Parameters per Spacecraft:    no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   b) Station related parameters per ground station:  no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   c) Earth Rotation Parameters:              no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
4. PARAMETERS TO BE KEPT FIXED IN THE SOLUTION

   a) Satellite Parameters per Spacecraft:    no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   b) Station related parameters per Ground Station:  no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
5. PRODUCTS GENERATED

   The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

   ESA06550.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 208 (July   26)
   ESA06551.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 209 (July   27)
   ESA06552.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 210 (July   28)
   ESA06553.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 211 (July   29)
   ESA06554.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 212 (July   30)
   ESA06555.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 213 (July   31)
   ESA06556.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 214 (August 01)
   ESA06557.ERP   - Earth rotation results for week beginning 1992 July 26
   ESA06557.SUM   - The name of this text file

-------------------------
ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
-------------------------

OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS AT THE
ESOC PROCESSING CENTER FOR IGS

J.M.Dow, S.Casotto, J.Feltens, S.Frey, C.Garcia-Martinez, T.Martin-Mur

Description of analysis for period 1992 Aug  1 - 3 (days 214-216,GPS week 655/6)

 *******************************************************************************
 This is the summary of our results for days 214, 215 and 216. During that week-
 end anti-spoofing tests have been performed. NGS-Format orbit files are provi-
 ded only for such satellites, which obviously were not effected by anti-spoof-
 ing (see table below).
 *******************************************************************************

1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN5

2. MODELS AND CONSTANTS USED

   a) General:                 no changes with respect to previous runs

   b) Satellite Force Model:   no changes with respect to previous runs

      The following table gives an overview over the satellites that have been
      used for the different one-day-arc solutions:     "+" used, "-" not used.
      __________________________________________________________________________
      PRN02| 03| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 23| 24| 25| 26| 28|
      ____-|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
      DAY| |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
      214|A| + | + | + | + | + | + | A | A | + | + | A | A | A | A | A | A | A |
      215|A| - | + | + | + | + | + | A | A | + | + | A | A | A | A | A | A | A |
      216|A| + | + | + | + | + | + | A | A | + | + | A | A | A | A | A | A | A |

      "A" means anti-spoofing tests

   c) Ground Stations (if being estimated, one position (X,Y,Z) every day):

      The following table gives an overview over the ground stations,  that have
      been included into the GPS-data processing at ESOC. Except where otherwise
      noted ("remarks"), corrections are taken from IGS Mail No. 33  -  IGS site
      information and coordinates  -  (Boucher and Altamimi).
      __________________________________________________________________________
                          |             |    |    GPS WEEK 655/6   |
                          |             |    | 2  2  2             |
                          |             |    | 1  1  1             |
              SITE        |   COUNTRY   |CODE| 4  5  6             |  REMARKS
      --------------------|-------------|----|---------------------|------------
        Algonquin         | Canada      |ALGO| F  F  F             |
        CANB/Tidbinbilla  | Australia   |TIDB| E  E  E             | Bern
        Penticton         | U.S.A.      |DRAO| F  F  F             |
        Fairbanks         | U.S.A/Alaska|FAIR| F  F  F             |
        Goldstone         | U.S.A.      |GOLD| F  F  F             |
        Herstmonceux      | U.K.        |HERS| F  F  F             |
        Kokee Park        | U.S.A/Hawaii|KOKB| E  E  E             |
        Kourou      (ESA) | French Guyan|KOUR| --------            |
        Madrid            | Spain       |MADR| F  F  F             |
        Maspalomas  (ESA) | Spain/Can.Is|MASP| E  E  E             |
        Matera            | Italy       |MATE| F  F  F             |
        McMurdo           | Antarctica  |MCMU| E  E  E             | IGS Mail 44
        Metsahovi         | Finland     |METS| F  F  F             |
        Ny Alesund/Spitzb.| Norway      |NYAL| E  E  E             |
        Onsala            | Norway      |ONSA| E  E  E             |
        Pamate/Tahiti     | France      |PAMA| E  E  E             | IGS Mail 44
        Tai-Shi           | Taiwan      |TAIW| E  E  E             | Bern
        Usuda             | Japan       |USUD| E  E  E             |
        Wettzell          | Germany     |WETB| F  F  F             |
        Yaragadee         | Australia   |YAR1| F  F  F             |
        Yellowknife       | Canada      |YELL| F  F  F             |

      with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
            "E" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
            "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

      Because less than a half of the satellites have been used only,more ground
      stations as usual have been kept fixed in the solution for these days.

   d) Earth Rotation Parameters:   no changes with respect to previous runs

   e) Observations:                no changes with respect to previous runs

3. PARAMETERS TO BE ESTIMATED PER 1-DAY ARC

   a) Satellite Parameters per Spacecraft:    no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   b) Station related parameters per ground station:  no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   c) Earth Rotation Parameters:              no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
4. PARAMETERS TO BE KEPT FIXED IN THE SOLUTION

   a) Satellite Parameters per Spacecraft:    no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
   b) Station related parameters per Ground Station:  no changes with respect to
                                                                   previous runs
5. PRODUCTS GENERATED

   The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

   ESA06556.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 214 (August  1)
   ESA06560.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 215 (August  2)
   ESA06561.EPH   - Precise GPS orbits for day 216 (August  3)
   ESA0655@.ERP   - Earth rotation results for days 1 - 3 August 1992
   ESA0655@.SUM   - The name of this text file

==============================================================================

From:    Ch. Reigber
Subject: GFZ analysis results
         --------------------

Report for GPS Week 654 (Days 201-207) from GFZ
===============================================

This report is generated by the GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ) 
on a weekly basis for the International GPS Geodynamics Service (IGS). 

PRODUCT SUMMARY 

   GFZ06547.EPH:  GPS ephemerides for GPS Week 654 (SP3 format, pos. and vel.)
   GFZ06547.ERP:  Earth rotation parameter (UT1 corrections are not included)
   GFZ06547.CLK:  ST and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch (the
                  maser-based clock at Fairbanks is taken as reference clock)
   GFZ06547.SUM:  Summary file for reporting week 

The above specified products are available at CDDIS. The ERP results are 
submitted additional to IERS Central Bureau and IERS Sub Bureau for Rapid
Service and Predictions.

CORE STATION SUMMARY

The Core Station data used in the solutions is given below.  

                                      Day of Week 654
                                    S  M  T  W  T  F  S
                                    U  O  U  E  H  R  A
        Site                        N  N  E  D  U  I  T
Name            Code      
---------------------------------------------------------
Algonquin       ALGO                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks       FAIR                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone       DS10                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek  HART                -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park      KOKR                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mc Murdo        MCMU                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund      NALL                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pamatai         PAMA                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago        SANT                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tai Shi         TAIW                X  X  X  X  X  X  X	
Tromsoe         TROM                X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Usuda           USUD                -  X  X  X  -  -  -
Wettzell        WTZ1                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife     YELL                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee      YAR1                X  X  X  X  X  X  X
---------------------------------------------------------

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

1. Analysis Center: GFZ/DLR
2. Analysing Team: D. Angermann, R. Galas, Th. Nischan,
                   Ch. Reigber, S.Y. Zhu 
3. Solution Identifier: EPH(GFZ)92G01-DDD
                        ERP(GFZ)92G01-DDD
                        CLK(GFZ)92G01-DDD (only relative)
4. Software used: GEPARD4.0
5. Defintion of Terrestrial Reference Frame
   Origin: Nominally ITRF-90
   Orientation: Nominally ITRF-90
   Reference Epoch: 1992.352 (MJD 48750)
   Fixed set of stations: Y. Bock Solution (IGS Message No.56)
   ALGO, YELL, FAIR, KOKR, TROM, WTZ1, YAR1, USUD, NALL, PAMA,
   MCMU, TAIW, DS10
6. Data used:
   - undifferenced pseudo ranges and carrier phases
   - 2-day arc solutions with one day overlap
7. Adjusted parameters:
   - State vector of all GPS satellites
   - Daily polar motion
   - Coordinate corrections for non-fixed stations
   - Troposheric zenith path delay 
   - Solar radiation scale and y-bias 
   - Ambiguities
   - ST and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch (the 
     maser-based clock at Fairbanks is taken as reference clock)

SOLUTION STATISTICS

                         Arc No.      0     1     2     3     4     5     6    
   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Number of observations         39959 44220 45797 43115 41918 44912 43523 
   RMS of carrier phases [cm]       1.3   1.8   2.3   2.9   2.8   1.5   1.1
   RMS of code measurements [cm]   49.3  49.8  50.1  53.6  52.3  50.4  50.2
   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATIONS TO PRODUCT GENERATION

  The calculation of the 7-day ephemerides file is described below.

            Day of GPS Week 654        [Day 0=Sunday; Day 6=Saturday]
  Arc No.   0   1   2   3   4   5   6    
       0     XXXX----
       1         XXXX----
       2             XXXX----
       3                 XXXX----
       4                     XXXX----
       5                         XXXX----
       6                             XXXX----

   XXXX : The first day of the 2-day arc is used for ephemeris
          dissemination
   ---- : The second day is used for quality control by overlap

-  GFZ06547.EPH (Seven 1-day segments)
   ============

   In the table below the overlap rms differences [m] in radial,
   cross- and along-track component are presented.

 prn            201    202    203    204    205    206    207 |  Mean
======================================================================
   2 radial   0.411  0.105  0.252  0.288  0.377  0.349  0.230 |  0.287
   2 cross    0.312  0.240  0.434  0.504  0.602  0.589  0.361 |  0.435
   2 along    0.820  0.188  0.410  1.000  1.485  0.674  0.483 |  0.723
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   3 radial   0.374  0.179  0.181  0.379  0.206  0.154  0.210 |  0.240
   3 cross    0.400  0.175  0.308  0.480  0.479  0.502  0.374 |  0.388
   3 along    0.832  0.358  0.434  0.528  0.706  0.264  0.388 |  0.501
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  11 radial   0.267  0.199  0.194  0.175  0.125  0.153  0.123 |  0.177
  11 cross    0.456  0.302  0.407  0.550  0.347  0.240  0.269 |  0.367
  11 along    0.663  0.651  0.652  0.807  0.308  0.179  0.239 |  0.500
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  12 radial   0.629  0.637  1.114  1.764  2.074  1.013  0.371 |  1.086
  12 cross    0.801  0.754  1.129  1.771  1.654  1.297  0.227 |  1.090
  12 along    1.655  1.200  2.769  3.595  4.293  2.599  0.730 |  2.406
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  13 radial   0.213  0.165  0.219  0.209  0.197  0.148  0.112 |  0.180
  13 cross    0.296  0.257  0.327  0.439  0.221  0.179  0.119 |  0.263
  13 along    0.576  0.227  0.455  0.515  0.638  0.272  0.247 |  0.419
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  14 radial   0.310  0.165  0.299  0.085  0.299  0.349  0.289 |  0.257
  14 cross    0.316  0.259  0.389  0.628  0.558  0.238  0.481 |  0.410
  14 along    0.660  0.445  0.450  0.385  0.808  0.680  0.623 |  0.579
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  15 radial   0.425  0.276  0.268  0.702  0.493  0.430  0.392 |  0.427
  15 cross    0.425  0.399  0.529  0.883  0.825  0.341  0.374 |  0.539
  15 along    0.888  0.555  0.930  1.122  1.287  0.607  0.740 |  0.876
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  16 radial   0.200  0.154  0.380  0.177  0.326  0.272  0.190 |  0.243
  16 cross    0.324  0.250  0.466  0.463  0.396  0.320  0.173 |  0.342
  16 along    0.654  0.361  0.491  0.573  0.990  0.566  0.409 |  0.578
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  17 radial   0.576  0.378  0.345  0.338  0.382  0.424  0.553 |  0.428
  17 cross    0.841  0.243  0.423  0.477  0.352  0.398  0.289 |  0.432
  17 along    1.335  0.650  0.740  0.932  0.825  0.924  0.773 |  0.883
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  18 radial   0.176  0.111  0.168  0.092  0.144  0.221  0.224 |  0.162
  18 cross    0.421  0.245  0.298  0.142  0.427  0.249  0.319 |  0.300
  18 along    0.699  0.346  0.544  0.143  0.347  0.491  0.447 |  0.431
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  19 radial   0.275  0.248  0.322  0.292  0.368  0.296  0.322 |  0.303
  19 cross    0.306  0.211  0.362  0.193  0.519  0.304  0.359 |  0.322
  19 along    0.886  0.443  0.663  0.689  1.105  0.557  0.720 |  0.723
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  20 radial   0.399  0.209  0.291  0.401  0.359  0.398  0.294 |  0.336
  20 cross    0.260  0.242  0.243  0.299  0.560  0.287  0.169 |  0.294
  20 along    0.862  0.581  0.520  0.778  0.986  0.700  0.550 |  0.711
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  21 radial   0.355  0.149  0.238  0.338  0.156  0.351  0.219 |  0.258
  21 cross    0.547  0.403  0.390  0.450  0.955  0.535  0.269 |  0.507
  21 along    0.810  0.480  0.467  0.647  1.289  0.648  0.431 |  0.682
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  23 radial   0.219  0.117  0.157  0.085  0.144  0.374  0.149 |  0.178
  23 cross    0.394  0.229  0.449  0.346  0.706  0.354  0.211 |  0.384
  23 along    0.462  0.238  0.397  0.223  0.780  0.591  0.420 |  0.444
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  24 radial   0.625  0.363  0.458  0.540  0.474  0.582  0.435 |  0.497
  24 cross    0.497  0.373  0.432  0.641  0.416  0.596  0.397 |  0.479
  24 along    1.405  0.822  1.128  0.944  1.209  1.443  1.038 |  1.141
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  25 radial   0.427  0.365  0.237  0.360  0.328  0.327  0.284 |  0.333
  25 cross    0.334  0.349  0.308  0.358  0.395  0.296  0.435 |  0.354
  25 along    0.895  0.678  0.554  0.713  0.786  0.641  0.564 |  0.690
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  26 radial    *)     *)     *)    0.518  0.732  0.442  0.296 |  0.497
  26 cross                         0.769  0.982  0.329  0.379 |  0.615
  26 along                         1.100  2.124  0.886  0.617 |  1.182
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  28 radial   0.321  0.147   *)    0.366  0.217  0.244  0.293 |  0.265
  28 cross    0.555  0.280         0.469  0.576  0.429  0.398 |  0.451
  28 along    0.733  0.649         0.728  0.631  0.456  0.506 |  0.617
======================================================================

  *): overlap differences are not calculated

-  GFZ06547.ERP
   ============

   Since GPS week 654 the pole coordinates are calculated at noon

   MJD      x    sigmax    y    sigmay

 48822.5 -.1142  .0003  0.4225  .0003  
 48823.5 -.1121  .0003  0.4256  .0003
 48824.5 -.1090  .0003  0.4273  .0003  
 48825.5 -.1070  .0004  0.4290  .0003  
 48826.5 -.1067  .0004  0.4311  .0004  
 48827.5 -.1041  .0003  0.4329  .0003  
 48828.5 -.1004  .0003  0.4343  .0003  

-  GFZ06547.CLK
   ============
   
   The format of the clock parameter file is described in the
   IGS Message No. 55

==============================================================================

From:     Dr. Demitris Delikaraoglou
Subject:  Epoch '92 Regional Centres Data Holdings
          ----------------------------------------

---------------------
The following reports have been received, ref. EPOCH '92 data at the
regional centres EMR and INPE.
---------------------
EMR EPOCH '92 DATA HOLDINGS REPORT FOLLOWS
---------------------
                                       Epoch'92 data at Regional Center EMR
...
4char Station Name     Day of Year     Country      Lat    Long    Receiver       Codes   Observing Agen  Data Center
code                                                ddd mm dddd mm
---- --------------- -------------- --------------- --- -- ---- -- -------------- ------- --------------- ---------------
ALBH Albert Head     xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +48 23 +236 31 Rogue SNR-8C   P1 / P2 GSC             CDDIS & EMR
ALGO Algonquin       xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +45 57 +281 56 Rogue SNR-8    P1 / P2 GSD             CDDIS & EMR
DRAO Penticton       xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +49 19 +240 23 Rogue SNR-8    P1 / P2 GSC             CDDIS & EMR
HOLB Holberg          xxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +50 38 +231 52 Rogue SNR-8C   P1 / P2 GSC             EMR
PRAL Prince Albert   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +53 13 +254 04 Rogue SNR-800  P1 / P2 GSD             EMR
PRDS Priddis         xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +50 52 +245 42 Rogue SNR-8C   P1 / P2 GSD             EMR
STJO St. John's      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +47 36 +307 19 Rogue SNR-8C   P1 / P2 GSD             CDDIS & EMR
YELL Yellowknife     xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Canada          +62 29 +245 31 Rogue SNR-8C   P1 / P2 GSD             CDDIS & EMR
--
COMMENTS: Report received 12-Aug-92. Report table above starts from day 207 thru 220
	(July 25 thru August 7, 1992). Also available from the same stations
    	are data for Day 221 (August 8, 1992).
---------------------
INPE EPOCH '92 DATA HOLDINGS REPORT FOLLOWS
---------------------
                                       Epoch'92 data at Regional Center INPE
...
4char Station Name     Day of Year     Country      Lat    Long    Receiver       Codes   Observing Agen  Data Center
code                                                ddd mm dddd mm
---- --------------- -------------- --------------- --- -- ---- -- -------------- ------- --------------- ---------------
BRAS Brasilia-IBGE   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BRAZIL          -15 56  -47 53 4000SST-SR1197 C1 / -- IBGE/DGC/DEGED  CRDI-INPE
PARA Parana-UFPr     xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BRAZIL          -25 26  -49 13 4000SSTPSR1940 C1 / P2 UFPr/ST-DG 	   CRDI-INPE
UEPP Prudente-UNESP  -xxxxxxxxxxxxx BRAZIL          -22 07  -51 24 4000SST-SR0796 C1 / -- UNESP-PP/FCT-DC CRDI-INPE
--
COMMENTS: Report received 11-Aug-92. Report table above starts from day 207 thru 220
	(July 25 thru August 7, 1992). Also available from the same stations
    	are data for Day 221 (August 8, 1992).
---------------------
END OF REPORTS
---------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 Dr. Demitris Delikaraoglou   	Phone:    	(613) 992 4470, 992 2678
 EMR Canada        		Fax:    	(613) 943 8959, 995 3215
 615 Booth Street
 Ottawa, Ontario               E-Mail:   BITnet: XCC12345 @ CARLETON.CA
 CANADA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

==============================================================================

From:     James F. Zumberge
Subject:  JPL analysis results
          --------------------

Submitted by

J F Zumberge, G Blewitt, M B Heflin, D C Jefferson, F H Webb

all at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, 
Pasadena, CA  91109.

The following files have been posted on BODHI (for access to BODHI contact
[email-masked]):

_____________________________________________________________________________
filename               contents
_____________________________________________________________________________
jpl05557.sum           This file.
jpl06557.erp           Earth rotation parameters for 1992 Jul 26 - Jul 31.
jpl06557.sp1           Precise ephemerides, NGS sp1 format.
jpl06557.sp3           Precise ephemerides, NGS sp3 format.
_____________________________________________________________________________

We have corrected a minor mistake in our estimation strategy that was
discovered just after last week's submission: our nominal value of the
dry troposphere delay has been zero, and not the 2 m as stated in IGS
mail message 37.  This caused two systematic errors: (1) the entire
delay was estimated using the wet mapping function when in reality,
about 90 to100 % of the total delay is dry, and (2) our 50 cm a priori
standard deviation on the nominal zero delay systematically biases the
zenith delay estimates by about -1 cm, and the station height by about +3 cm.
These errors result in a positive network scaling bias at the level of
several parts per billion, which should be unnoticeable for regional
baselines. The consequence of this is essentially a 20- to 40-cm 3d
rms systematic error in orbit determination. Polar motion was affected
at the <~ 0.5-mas level. We emphasize that this effect is small, and
we discuss it here for completeness.

Beginning with GPS week 655 (this submission), this error has been corrected.

Week 655 ended on an interesting note: the DOD turned on Anti-Spoofing (AS) on
Saturday, August 1. Anti-spoofing is essentially the encryption of P code, so
that precise pseudorange is not available. The Rogue receivers, however,
take advantage of the fact that both P1 and P2 are encrypted the same way, so
that they can be "cross correlated". An accurate meassurement of P1-P2 is then
possible. Together with the unencrypted C/A, our analysis software proceeds
in much the same way as with normal P code data.

As if anti-spoofing weren't enough, however, the DOD also failed to broadcast
ephemerides for block II satellites for most of Aug 1.

We therefore do not include results for August 1.

WARNING: GPS data from August 1 are suspect because of A-S and missing broadcast ephemerides.

JPL UTPM TABLE                                            (1992 Jul 26 - Jul 31)
  MJD       X        Y       UT1R-UTC XSIG    YSIG   UTSIG  RMS  XYC  XUC  YUC STA SAT PASS    
           ''        ''        sec     ''     ''      sec
 48829.5  -.09946   .43614   .00000  .00009  .00011  .00000  .0 -.03  .00  .00  28 17  0
 48830.5  -.09816   .43742   .00000  .00008  .00009  .00000  .0 -.04  .00  .00  28 17  0
 48831.5  -.09614   .43947   .00000  .00010  .00011  .00000  .0 -.07  .00  .00  28 17  0
 48832.5  -.09416   .44127   .00000  .00009  .00010  .00000  .0 -.03  .00  .00  27 17  0
 48833.5  -.09249   .44356   .00000  .00009  .00009  .00000  .0 -.02  .00  .00  28 17  0
 48834.5  -.09029   .44570   .00000  .00008  .00009  .00000  .0  .00  .00  .00  28 17  0
END UTPM TABLE

The following table indicates the "orbit repeatability", as defined in IGS Mail
Message 37, for GPS weeks:

JPL ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE                GPS week 655 (1992 Jul 26 - Jul 31)
      92  7 26   92  7 27   92  7 28   92  7 29   92  7 30   92  7 31
prn    rms (m)
  2       1.34       1.04       0.97       1.03       1.75       4.0 
  3       0.75       0.50       0.51       0.41       3.03       4.0 
 11       0.88       0.32       0.30       0.46       2.17       3.0 
 12       0.7        1.18       0.92       0.52       3.02       3.0 
 13       1.07       0.51       0.48       0.39       1.29       4.3 
 14       0.80       0.80       0.59       0.78       3.44       3.7 
 15       1.55       1.61       1.43       1.17       2.96       2.6 
 16       0.65       0.75       0.82       0.62       3.27       3.3 
 17       1.19       1.32       1.05       1.14       2.46       4.1 
 18       0.73       0.72       0.80       0.55       3.03       4.5 
 19       0.57       0.68       0.61       0.57       2.70       4.2 
 20       0.89       1.62       1.05       0.90       2.98       3.3 
 21       0.65       1.19       1.60       1.40       2.67       5.0 
 23       0.93       0.58       0.54       0.67       3.39       5.0 
 24       0.63       0.82       0.92       0.75       2.78       2.6 
 25       0.94       0.98       0.78       0.79       2.34       4.0 
 28       0.89       0.72       0.70       1.13       1.61       3.1 
END ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE

As described in IGS Mail Message 37, the following table compares the JPL
precise ephemerides with those from the broadcast ephemeris:

JPL COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES
      92  7 26   92  7 27   92  7 28   92  7 29   92  7 30   92  7 31
prn    rms (m)
  2       6.2        6.2        5.6        5.8        6.1        4.2 
  3      10.8       10.7       10.5       10.8       10.4        9.5 
 11       9.0        6.6        6.2        9.0       10.4        5.6 
 12      10.5        9.5        9.7       11.1       14.0       14.3 
 13       9.0        8.8        8.0        7.5       10.7        6.6 
 14       6.0        8.3        9.2        6.0        6.3        6.0 
 15       6.6        9.8       10.5       10.5        9.4        6.2 
 16       9.6       12.0       10.3        8.5        9.3        7.2 
 17       5.8        6.4        9.6        7.9        8.6        6.3 
 18       6.2        6.3        6.6        6.6        6.9        4.4 
 19       7.4        5.8        4.6        4.8        7.1        5.2 
 20       5.3        5.4        5.9        5.4        7.1        5.3 
 21       6.6        6.0        6.1        6.8        8.1        6.7 
 23      12.8       10.7        6.5        5.5        4.9        4.6 
 24      15.3       15.1       15.3       16.5       16.4       14.5 
 25       8.3        8.1       11.1       15.4       14.5        9.0 
 28       5.5        4.9        4.9        5.5        4.8        3.9 
END COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES