Subject: [IGSMAIL-63] PGGA & Global tracking data
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 7 AUG 1992 16:25:31

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        7-AUG-1992 16:25:31       Message Number 63
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data
         ---------------------------

            P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                              (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #655       July 25, 1992 -- August 1, 1992      DOY 208 -- DOY 214

                                                                Day Number
                                                           2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                            SIO   IGS   TYPE OF            0  0  1  1  1  1  1
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE  RECEIVER           8  9  0  1  2  3  4
--------                    ----  ----  --------                              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2  ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp  ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B            
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  X  B  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria               graz  graz  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X     X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  B
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Orroral, Australia          orro  orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                        
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant  ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns, Canada           stjo  stjo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tahiti                      pama  pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  taiw  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud  ROGUE SNR-8        B  R  R  R  B  R  B
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  R
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B     B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B     B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
                                       
B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = R aw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,DRAO,USUD,YAR1,KOKR,FAIR
5. Problems with files downloaded from Usuda receiver.
6. Data from new PGGA site at Vandenberg Air Force Base available from day 146.
7. Data from Vandenberg on days 212-214 will be made available at a later time.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.