Subject: [IGSMAIL-61] PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #654
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 6 AUG 1992 09:44:08

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        6-AUG-1992 09:44:08       Message Number 61
***********************************************************************
 
***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        6-AUG-1992 09:44:23       Message Number 61
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #654
         --------------------------------------

      P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                         IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #654    July 19, 1992 - July 25, 1992     DOY 201 - DOY 207

                                                        Day Number
                                                     2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                                                     0  0  0  0  0  0  0
SITE_NAME                   CODE  RECEIVER           1  2  3  4  5  6  7
--------                    ----  --------                              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B     
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada           algo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbilla DSN, Australia     ds42  ROGUE SNR-8        X           X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz                        graz  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT        B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Orroral, Australia          orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                        
Penticton, Canada           drao  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns                   stjo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tahiti                      pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  ROGUE SNR-8        R  B  B  R  R  B  B
Wellington, New Zealand     well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS!,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,DRAO,USUD,YAR1,KOKR,FAIR
5. Problems with files downloaded from Usuda receiver.
6. Tidbilla DSN data not available on all days

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
 All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observations.  Data made available at a later time than this is collected as it
becomes available.

FROM NGS:
   All rogues collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.