Subject: [IGSMAIL-53] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 5/GPS Week 653
From: Carey E. Noll
Date: 28 JUL 1992 09:45:19

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       28-JUL-1992 09:45:19       Message Number 53
***********************************************************************
 
==============================================================================
                   THIS FILE CONTAINS 2 MESSAGES
==============================================================================

From:     Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 5/GPS Week 653
          ---------------------------------------------------

              Current CDDIS GPS Data Holdings (as of 24-Jul-92 01:07)
     IGS Week 5/GPS Week 653 (July 12 thru July 18, 1992; Days 194 thru 200)

                                       1    1    1    1    1    1    2
                    Mon.               9    9    9    9    9    9    0    No.
    Site Name       Name   Receiver    4    5    6    7    8    9    0   Sites
------------------  ----  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----
Albert Head         ALBH  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Algonquin           ALGO  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Darwin              DARW  ASHTECH      X    X    -    -    -    -    -       2
Fairbanks           FAIR  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Goldstone       GOLD/DS10 ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    -    -       5
Graz                GRAZ  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Hartebeesthoek      HART  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Herstmonceux        HERS  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Hobart              HOBA  MINIMAC      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Kokee Park          KOKB  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Kootwijk            KOSG  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Madrid          MADR/DS60 ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    -    -       5
Mas Palomas         MASP  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Matera              MATE  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
McMurdo             MCMU  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Metsahovi           METS  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Mojave              MOJ1  MINIMAC      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Ny Alesund      NYAL/NALL ROGUE        X    X    X    -    -    X    X       5
Onsala              ONSA  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Pamate              PAMA  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Pasadena        JPLM/MESA ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Penticton           DRAO  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Pinyon Flat         PINY  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Richmond            RCMA  MINIMAC      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Richmond            RCM2  ROGUE        -    -    -    -    -    -    X       1
Saint John's        STJO  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Santiago            SANT  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Taiwan              TAIW  ROGUE        -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6
Tidbinbilla     TIDB/DS40 ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    -    -       5
Townsville          TOWN  TRIMBLE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Tromso              TROM  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Tsukuba             TSUK  MINIMAC      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Usuda               USUD  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    -    -    -       4
Victoria            PGC1  ROGUE        -    X    X    X    X    X    -       5
Wellington          WELL  TRIMBLE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Westford            WES1  MINIMAC      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Wettzell            WETT  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Yaragadee           YAR1  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Yellowknife         YELL  ROGUE        X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
Zimmerwald          ZIMM  TRIMBLE      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7
------------------  ----  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----
Totals:               41 stations      37   39   38   37   36   34   34    255

Notes:  Data from ORROral station has arrived at CDDIS for days 173 to 182 from
          AUSLIG via Peter Morgan.  Additional Orroral data expected in the near
          future.

        Data from new Rogue receiver at Richmond (RCM2) has arrived for day 200
          and beyond.

        JPL has instituted new four-character names for Goldstone (GOLD,
          formerly DS10), Madrid (MADR, formerly DS60), Tidbinbilla (TIDB,
          formerly DS40), and Pasadena (JPLM, formerly MESA) as of day 196.

==============================================================================

From:     Carey E. Noll
Subject:  Changes in Access Procedures to IGS Products on CDDIS
---------------------------------------------------------------

As was previously announced through IGS MAIL, the CDDIS will provide 
on-line access to products (orbits, Earth rotation values, etc.) from 
the IGS campaign.   Due to storage constraints, however, the location 
of these data must be moved.  The IGS products are now stored in 
subdirectories by GPS week under the main directory GPS3:[PRODUCTS]
(not GPS1 or GPS2).  Users can continue to utilize the CDDIS account
IGS to browse and download these products: 

    Username/Password:     IGS/(contact Carey Noll for password)
    Access Supported:      Remote logins (e.g., SET HOST and TELNET) and remote 
                               file copies (e.g., COPY and FTP)
    Main Directories:      GPS1:[GPSDATA] and GPS2:[GPSDATA] (for GPS data)
                           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] (for IGS products)
    Subdirectories (data): .YYDDD.YYT or YYDDD.SUM where
                           YY is 2-digit year
                           DDD is 3-digit day of year
                           T is type of file (O for observation, N for 
                               navigation)
                            (e.g., GPS1:[GPSDATA.92180.92O] contains 
                               observation data for day 180 of 1992)
                          .SUM subdirectory contains CDDIS-generated observation
                               summary files
               (products): .WWWW where 
                           WWWW is the 4-digit GPS week
                           (e.g., GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0652] contains IGS 
                              product files for GPS week 0652)

Please contact Carey Noll if there are any questions/problems with 
the procedures outlined above.

Regards,

Carey Noll/CDDIS
27-Jul-92

==============================================================================

Please excuse me if you received this message twice. But the fax went down while
sending this IGSMAIL message.

Kind regards,
Tim Springer.