Subject: [IGSMAIL-47] EPOCH '92 campaign (Part Europe Central-East)
From: Dr. Peter Pesec
Date: 21 JUL 1992 11:55:30

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       21-JUL-1992 11:55:30       Message Number 47
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Dr. Peter Pesec
Subject: EPOCH '92 campaign (Part Europe Central-East)
         =============================================

Find enclosed an update of the stations which will be managed by
the data/processing center Graz/Austria. This is the final station
distribution known by July 20th, 1992.

Country       Station       ID     Receiver      Latitude   Longitude

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Austria       Graz          GRAZ   ROGUE-8C       47 04      15 30
              Hutbigl       HUTB   WM-102         48 39      15 36
              Pfaender      PFAN   ROGUE-8C       47 31       9 42
              Spittal       GMSS   GEOTRACER      46 55      13 22

Bulgaria      Plana         PLNA   ASHTECH        42 28      23 25

Croatia       Hvar          HVAR   ASHTECH        43 11      16 28
              Podgorje      PODG   ASHTECH        45 27      18 12
              Zagreb        ZAGR   ASHTECH        45 50      16 00

CSFR          Modra-Piesky  MOPI   SST-4000       48 22      17 16
              Pecny         GOPE   GEOTRACER      49 55      14 47

Hungary       Penc          PENC   SST-4000       47 47      19 17
          ??  Tarpa         TRPA   GEOTRACER      48 08      22 33

Poland        Borowa Gora   BOGO   ASHTECH        52 28      21 02
              Borowiec      BORO   SST-4000       57 17      17 04
              Jozefoslaw    JOZE   SST-4000       52 05      21 02
              Olstzyn       OLST   ASHTECH        53 40      20 50

Slovenia      Ljubljana     LJUB   ASHTECH        46 05      14 30
              Maribor       MARB   ASHTECH        15 45      46 35

Plana (Bulgaria) is served by an Ashtech receiver from the Institute
for Geodesy and Cartography, Warsaw.

Sopron and Tarpa have been cancelled, Graz tries to supply an Ashtech
P-code receiver for Tarpa (Hungary).

CAUTION: 4-character station ID's have not been confirmed by JPL up
         to now.

Peter Pesec

Institute for Space Research Graz, Austria.
Tel.  : ++43-316-472231
Fax   : ++43-316-462678
E-Mail: [email-masked]

END OF MESSAGE
==============