Subject: [IGSMAIL-39] PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #651
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 10 JUL 1992 11:55:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       10-JUL-1992 11:55:59       Message Number 39
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #651
         --------------------------------------

        P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                          (IGS CORE STATIONS)
   GPS WEEK #651    June 6, 1992 -- July 4, 1992    DOY 180 -- DOY 186

                                                          Day Number
                                                     1  1  1  1  1  1  1  
                                                     8  8  8  8  8  8  8  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  RECEIVER           0  1  2  3  4  5  6  
--------                    ----  --------          
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B     
Algonquin, Canada           algo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Canberra DSN, Australia     ds42  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X              X  
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  X  B  
Fortaleza, Brazil           ????  ????                                    
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X           X  X  
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  ROGUE SNR-8        X  B  X  X  X  B  B  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B              
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  MINIMAC 2816AT        B  B  B  B  B  B  
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  ROGUE SNR-8           B  B  B  B  B  B  
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X              X  
Matera, Italy               mate  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X        
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B  
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B  
Orroral, Australia          orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                          
Penticton, Canada           drao  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Santiago, Chile             sant  ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X  X  X  X  
Tahiti                      pama  ROGUE SNR-8           B  B  B  B  B     
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Townsville, Australia       town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  R  B  B  B  B  
Tromso, Norway              trom  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  X  B  B  
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Usuda, Japan                usud  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  R  B  
Wellington, New Zealand     well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  R  B  B  B  B  B  
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B  

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2  SIO1 has been taken down due to construction.  An Ashtech P-code is now
   running at secondary SIO2 mark.
3. Unknown reason for missing data from DSN sites.
4. Started collecting tahiti site through NGS (PAMA)
5. Unable to find any HERS data after 182.
6. Unable to find any MCMU data after 184.