Subject: [IGSMAIL-30] PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #649
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 27 JUN 1992 12:53:49

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       27-JUN-1992 12:53:49       Message Number 30
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. Week #649
         --------------------------------------

         P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                           (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #649    June 14, 1992 - June 20, 1992      DOY 166 - DOY 172

                                                          Day Number
                                                     1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                                                     6  6  6  6  7  7  7
SITE_NAME                   CODE  RECEIVER           6  7  8  9  0  1  2
--------                    ----  --------                              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 1 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio1  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B      
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada           algo  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Canberra DSN, Australia     ds42  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fortaleza, Brazil           ????  ????                                  
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  Mini-Rogue            B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  X  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8                          B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  X  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X     X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B     B
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Orroral, Australia          orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                        
Penticton, Canada           drao  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tahiti                      pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                       
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  Mini-Rogue               B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  X  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wellington, New Zealand     well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST   B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  ROGUE SNR-8           B     B  B  B   
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  ROGUE SNR-8           B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT
2. Rogue receivers at JPL1, PIN1, KOKR, FAIR, DRAO, YAR1, ONSA, YELL,
   MATE, WTZ1, HERS  are now running version 7.00.1 of Rogue firmware.
3. SIO1 has been taken down due to construction.  An Ashtech P-code is now
   running at secondary SIO2 mark.  See below for more information on SIO2.
   We will be putting up a new permanent mark in the future.
4. WTZ1 not available on all days.  Missing at cignet ftp site.
5. **NOTICE --  Due to the fact that our archives are contained on a WORM optical
   drive (Write Once Read Many), we are unable to change our site codes without
   causing a lot of problems.

SIO2 INFORMATION:
  SIO2 is located approximately 30m South of the old SIO1 mark.
                                                                    Height
SIO2 Scripps2    N32 41 32.31277       W117 15  8.81520          6371884.2494
Antenna Height: 0.0650
Receiver: Ashtech P-Code