Subject: [IGSMAIL-28] CIGNET STATUS PART II
From: Miranda Chin
Date: 25 JUN 1992 08:37:34

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       25-JUN-1992 08:37:34       Message Number 28
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Miranda Chin
Subject:  CIGNET STATUS PART II
          ----------------------

                           CIGNET Status (Part II)

CIGNET Data to CDDIS (IGS Data Center)
--------------------------------------

The following stations data are uploaded to CDDIS daily:

Herstmonceux(HERS)     Hobart(TASM)      Kootwijk(KOSG)      Matera(MATE)
Metsahovi(METS)        Mojave(MOJA)      NyAlesund(NYAL)     Onsala(ONSA)
Richmond(RICH)         Taiwan(TAIW)      Townsville(TOWN)    Tromso(TROM)
Tsukuba(TSUK)          Wellington(WELL)  Westford(WEST)      Wettzell(WTZL)

Special CIGNET Stations
-----------------------

Wuhan, China - We expect that the station will have a MiniMac 2816 receiver 
operational during the IGS campaign. The data and the antenna offset (to
the nearby SLR station) information will be available by the end of the 
campaign.

Fortaleza, Brasil - We still waiting for a Turbo Rogue receiver to be installed
in the station. During the Epoch '92 campaign, Brasilia and Curitoba will be
operational. These data shall be available through INPE (regional data center).

Port Harcourt, Nigeria - Due to numerous reasons, we don't expect this station
to have a GPS receiver installed soon.

Correction to the IERS/IGS stations list
-----------------------------------------

Taiwan station -- The location of the Taiwan station is at TAIPEI.
                  Site Name: Taipie   ID: TAIW
                  (This correction was sent to the IGS Centre Bureau in April
                   and again in May.)