Subject: [IGSMAIL-27] CIGNET STATUS PART I
From: Gerhard Beutler
Date: 24 JUN 1992 18:42:38

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       24-JUN-1992 18:42:38       Message Number 27
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Gerhard Beutler
Subject: Comment to IGS site information
         -------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

the list of IGS sites prepared by Z. Altamimi and C. Boucher (IGN)
(SEE BELOW !) is still not quite complete. Nevertheless we urgently ask the
institutions preparing the RINEX files to make sure that

   -  the first four characters of the RINEX file correspond to
      the 4-character code of the site list

   -  the station name in the RINEX header also corresponds
      EXACTLY to the same 4-character code

   -  the antenna height in the RINEX header is identical to
      the height found in the site list

To follow these guidelines is a prerogatif for automated data handling    
on every node in the IGS network.   

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Gerhard Beutler
Werner Gurtner.

==============================================================================
From :    Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi
Subject : IGS site information
          ----------------------------------

        Dear Colleagues,

        You find hereafter an updated version of the "compressed" list
of the IGS site information catalogue we are preparing. There are
still some values (marked by ?) to be checked or confirmed by everybody
 having reliable information.

        Again, we would very much appreciate that all participants check
this list, inspect it very carefully and send to us directly all comments,
corrections and new information.

With best regards

Claude Boucher and Zuheir Altamimi

Institut Geographique National
2 avenue pasteur
B. P. 68
94160 Saint Mande
France

E-mail : BITNET :  BOUCHER at FRIAP51
         SPAN   :  IAPOBS::BIHTERRE
Phone  : (33) 1 43 98 82 09
Fax    : (33) 1 43 98 84 50
Telex  : 261 631 F

IERS/IGS STATIONS

Release : 24-jun-1992

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site          Abbr CDP  DOMES  SLR/  GPS  -------- Local Tie -------  Ant.  RCV
Name                No   No    VLBI  Mark  deltaX   deltaY   deltaZ  Height
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tromsoe       TROM 7602 10302  M002  M003   36.288  -33.115   -9.215  2.473 ROG
Ny-Alesund    NYAL      10317        M001                            ?1.888 ROG
Onsala        ONSA 7213 10402  S002  M004   52.631  -40.464  -43.865  0.985 ROG
Metsahovi     METS 7601 10503  M002  S011 1918.159 1547.985-1324.677  0.000 ROG
Graz          GRAZ 7839 11001  S002  M002   -2.533    8.496   -1.298  2.068 ROG
Matera        MATE 7939 12734  S001  M008  -15.173  -24.827   24.965  0.135 ROG
Herstmonceux  HERS 7840 13212  S001  M007    6.498   10.281   -3.959  0.201 ROG
Madrid        MADR 1565 13407  S010  S012 -134.246  159.664  164.275  0.000 ROG
Kootwijk      KOSG 8833 13504  M002  M003  -12.461  -37.503   23.024 ?0.105 ROG
Zimmerwald    ZIMM 7810 14001  S001  M004   13.680    6.012   -6.242  0.000 SSP
Wettzell      WETT 7224 14201  S004  S020   38.697  117.417  -59.322  0.000 ROG
Usuda         USUD 7246 21729  S001  S003     ?        ?        ?     0.000 ROG
Tsukuba       TSUK 7311 21730  S001  S004   -9.814  -31.622   27.107  0.000 MMC
Tai-Shi       TAIS      23602        M001                             1.775 MRG
HartebeesthoekHART 7232 30302  S001  M002 -817.371 2103.044  203.124  9.754 ROG
Mas Palomas   MASP      31303        M001                             0.122 ROG
St. Johns     STJO      40101        M001                              ?    ROG
Algonquin     ALGO 7282 40104  S001  M002   94.763   61.017    6.666  0.114 ROG
Penticton     DRAO 7283 40105  M001  M002     ?        ?        ?     0.115 ROG
Yellowknife   YELL 7285 40127  M001  M003 -327.848  314.599   82.882  0.117 MRG
Pasadena      JPL1 7263 40400  M003  M006    1.987  -18.063  -22.052  0.093 ROG
Goldstone     GOLD 7288 40405  M013  S028 2880.020 5222.261 8549.860  0.000 ROG
Mojave        MOJ1 7222 40405  S009  S029  -44.831   19.450  -14.456  0.000 MMC
Pinyon Flats  PIN1 7256 40407  M001  M002  125.588  117.655  279.910  1.844 ROG
Fairbanks     FAIR 7225 40408  S002  M001  -74.141   49.280  -31.231 ?0.116 ROG
Kokee Park    KOKB 1311 40424  S001  M004    7.941  -23.617   -4.407  0.093 ROG
Westford      WES1 7209 40440  S003  S019   26.315   42.246   32.467  0.000 MMC
La Jolla/SCRI SIO1      40460        M001                             1.846 ROG
Richmond      RCMA 7219 40499  S001  S013   51.302   14.431    5.161  0.000 MMC
Santiago      SANT 7400 41705  M001  M002     ?        ?        ?    ?0.093 ROG
Canberra      CANB 1545 50103  S010  S017     ?        ?        ?     0.000 ROG
Orroral       ORRO 7843 50103  S007  S018     ?        ?        ?     0.000 P12
Yarragadee    YAR1 7090 50107  M001  M004  -18.605  -12.471   -5.835  0.073 ROG
Hobart        HOBA 7242 50116  S002  S004   52.484   16.989  -25.812  0.000 MMC
Townsville    TOWN      50126        S004                             0.000 SST
Wellington    WELL      50208        S002                             0.000 SST
Mc Murdo      MCMU      66001        S005                             0.000 ROG
Papeete       TAHI      92201        M002                             8.42  ROG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Tie:
  Vector given from SLR/VLBI Reference to GPS Marker

Antenna Height:
  Vertical Distance from GPS Marker to Antenna Reference Point (ARP)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receiver/Antenna       Antenna Reference Point ARP   RCV   ARP to L1  ARP to L2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogue Chokering        Bottom of Chokering           ROG     0.078      0.096
Minirogue Chokering    Bottom of Chokering           MRG     0.078      0.096
Trimble SST            Bottom of Preamplifier        SST     0.069      0.068
Trimble SST L2 P-Code  Bottom of Preamplifier        SSP     0.069      0.068
Ashtech L-XII          Bottom of Antenna             L12     0.076      0.076
Ashtech P-XII          Bottom of Antenna             P12     0.076      0.076
Minimac 2816           Bottom of Antenna             MMC     0.107      0.092
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------