Subject: [IGSMAIL-26] CIGNET STATUS PART I
From: Miranda Chin/CIGNET Information Center
Date: 24 JUN 1992 08:36:49

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       24-JUN-1992 08:36:49       Message Number 26
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Miranda Chin/CIGNET Information Center
Subject: CIGNET STATUS PART I
         --------------------

                             CIGNET Status

General 
-------

Communication: A 'T1' line was installed on June 22 and is expected to be
available by end of this week.

RINEX conversion software: Three sets of software are available for RINEX 2
data converion.

 'CONIX7' - To re-order the Rogue .std data produced by Meenix 7.00.1 and
            CONAN 4.2
 'RINGO'  - RINEX 2 conversion for MiniMac 2816AT, Trimble 4000SST, and Rogue.
 'RINBAL' - To generates a single global broadcast ephemerides file in RINEX 2
            format.

Data types: All Rogue's 'std' data files have been re-ordered. 
            All raw data are converted into RINEX 2 format.

Stations Status as of June 23 1992  (Part I)
----------------------------------

Station Name   ID    Receiver           Tracking Software         Data Comm 
-------------- ----  --------------     -----------------------   ---------
Herstmonceux   HERS  Rogue SNR-8A       Meenix 7.00 CONAN 2.4     ftp
Hobart         TASM  MiniMac 2816AT     MMAT 1.64                 modem
Kootwijk       KOSG  Rogue SNR-8        Meenix 5.6.1  CONAN 2.7   ftp
Matera         MATE  Rogue SNR-8        Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp
Metsahovi      METS  Rogue SNR-8C       Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp via SK
Mojave         MOJA  MiniMac 2816AT     MMAT 1.64                 modem
NyAlesund      NYAL  Rogue SNR-8C       Meenix 5.6.1. CONAN 2.7   ftp
Onsala         ONSA  Rogue SNR 800      Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp
Penticton      PENT  Rogue              Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp
Platteville    PLAT  Trimble 4000sst    Nav 4.53  Signl 1.15      modem
                     L1 c/a L2 p-code
Richmond       RICH  MiniMac 2816AT     MMAT 1.64                 modem
Taiwan         TAIW  Rogue              Meenix 5.6.1  CONAN 2.7   ftp
Townsville     TOWN  Trimble 4000sst    Nav 4.10  Signl 4.10      modem
                     L1 c/a L2 codeless
Tromso         TROM  Rogue SNR-8        Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp
Tsukuba        TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT     MMAT 1.64                 modem
Wellington     WELL  Trimble 4000sst    Nav 4.30  Signl 4.20      modem
                     L1 c/a L2 codeless
Westford       WEST  MiniMac 2816AT     MMAT 1.65                 modem
Wettzell       WTZL  Rogue SNR 800      Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   modem/ftp
Yellowknife    YELL  Rogue SNR-8C       Meenix 7.00.1 CONAN 4.2   ftp