Subject: [IGSMAIL-19] Status of Kootwijk Rogue
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius
Date: 16 JUN 1992 17:14:48

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       16-JUN-1992 17:14:48       Message Number 19
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Boudewijn Ambrosius
Subject: Status of Kootwijk Rogue
         ------------------------

Users of the Kootwijk Rogue data may have noticed that no measurements have
been taken anymore since the early morning hours of day 163. The reason was
that the Rogue stopped tracking, for as yet unknown reasons, while both
Danny van Loon and myself were on a trip so that we could not reset it.
Later, during the weekend some computer hardware was changed at Delft 
University, which further complicated the restoration of the operations.

We have decided to exploit this unscheduled interruption of the operations
to introduce some changes. The major one is that we will change the Rogue
software to Version 7.0, as many others have already done. Also some
changes in the download software/procedures will be made. We will start
sending our data directly to the Regional Center at IfAG once the Rogue
is back up working again. We expect to be ready before the start of the
IGS campaign.