Subject: [IGSMAIL-17] PGGA & Global Tacking Data. Week #647
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 12 JUN 1992 08:45:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       12-JUN-1992 08:45:59       Message Number 17
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global Tacking Data. Week #647
         -----------------------------------

           P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                            (IGS CORE STATIONS)
     GPS WEEK #647     May 31, 1992 - June 1, 1992     DOY 152 - DOY 158

                                                          Day Number
                                                      1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                                                      5  5  5  5  5  5  5
SITE_NAME                   CODE  RECEIVER            2  3  4  5  6  7  8
--------                    ----  --------                               
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  X  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  X  B  B  B  B
Scripps 1 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio1  ROGUE SNR-8         B        B 
Scripps 1 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio1  Ashtech P-12                       B  B
Algonquin, Canada           algo  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Canberra DSN, Australia     ds42  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  ROGUE SNR-8         B  X  X  B  B  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                        
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  Mini-Rogue                             
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  X  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B  B   
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  Mini-Rogue                        
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nyal  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Orroral, Australia          orro  ASHTECH P-CODE                         
Penticton, Canada           drao  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X     X   
Tahiti                      pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                        
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  Mini-Rogue          B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  X  B  B  X  B
Wellington, New Zealand     well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  ROGUE SNR-8                  B        B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANTT
2. The latest Canberra mark is now DS42 (replaced old DS40 & DS41 mark).
   This is a permanent mark.
3. Ashtech P-code at Orroral since day 136
4. Rogue receivers at JPL1, SIO1, PIN1, KOKR, FAIR, DRAO, YAR1, ONSA
   are now running version 7.0 of Rogue firmware
5. Unknown problems with YAR1 on various days.