Subject: [IGSMAIL-006] PGGA & Global tracking data. week #645
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1992 08:36:51 PDT

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        1-JUN-1992 08:36:51       Message Number 6
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. week #645
         --------------------------------------

 P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A (IGS CORE STATIONS)
    GPS WEEK #645      May 17, 1992 - May 23, 1992      Days 138 - 144

                                                           Day Number
                                                      1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                                                      3  3  4  4  4  4  4
SITE_NAME                   CODE  RECEIVER            8  9  0  1  2  3  4 
--------                    ----  --------                               
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Scripps 1 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Algonquin, Canada           algo  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Canberra DSN, Australia     ds42  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B           B  B 
Fortaleza, Brazil           ????  ????                                    
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                         
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  Mini-Rogue          B  B                
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  MINIMAC 2816AT         B  B  B  B  B  B 
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  R 
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Matera, Italy               mate  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                           
Mojave, CA, USA             moj1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Orroral, Australia          orro  ????                                    
Penticton, Canada           drao  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Port Harcourt, Nigeria      ????  ????                                    
Richmond, FL, USA           ric1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Santiago, Chile             sant  ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tahiti                      pama  ROGUE SNR-8 (?)                         
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             ????  Mini-Rogue          B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Townsville, Australia       town  TRIMBLE 4000 SST    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Tromso, Norway              trom  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Usuda, Japan                usud  ROGUE SNR-8                  R  B  B  B 
Wellington, New Zealand     well  TRIMBLE 4000 SST    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B  B  B 
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B 

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, STJO, HART
2. The latest Canberra mark is now DS42 (replaced old DS40 & DS41 mark).
   This is a permanent mark.
3. Fortaleza and Port Harcourt not in operation.
4. Ashtech P-code at Orroral since day 136
5. Rogue receivers at JPL1, SIO1, PIN1, KOKR, FAIR, DRAO, YAR1, ONSA
   are now running version 7.0 of Rogue firmware
6. Herstmonceux not available from DOY 140-144
7. Usuda not available from DOY 138-141
8. Fairbanks not available from DOY 140-142