Subject: [IGSLEO-7] Access to CHAMP ISDC for IGS LEO PP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:59:08 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      18 May 07:00:30 PDT 2001      Message Number 7
******************************************************************************

Author: ESOC IGS team
Subject: Access to CHAMP ISDC for IGS LEO PP

Dear colleagues,

The CHAMP Project Director has announced availability of CHAMP GPS and auxiliary
data in about 10 days from now. Data will be made available for the time
starting 14 May 2001 onwards.

In order to facilitate access to the CHAMP Information System and Data Centre
(ISDC), GFZ requires for each centre which responded to the IGS LEO Call for
Proposals a list of the names of those individuals who would need access to the
ISDC.

I would be grateful if the designated Points of Contact at those centres would
provide me ([email-masked]) with a list of these names for your LEO Analysis
Centre.

A separate message will follow from Henno Boomkamp, who took up his position at
ESOC last week and will take care of the Analysis Centre Coordination for the
LEO Pilot Project.

Best regards,
John M. Dow
(IGS LEO Pilot Project Coordinator)