Subject: [IGSLEO-43] website update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:50:09 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      07 May 00:50:23 PDT 2002      Message Number 43
******************************************************************************

author: Henno Boomkamp

Dear colleagues,

At last the IGS LEO website has been updated, I apologize
for the delays. The pages are being reorganised to prepare
for the arrival of other LEO satellites. The starting page is still
at http://nng.esoc.esa.de/gps/igsleo.html.

The majority of orbits in the CHAMP orbit campaign are now
second or third contributions by the AACs. Substantial progress
can be observed with respect to the first generation orbits from
only six months ago. I would like to thank all centres for their
efforts and repeat that all solutions will be processed as long
as new contributions are made.

A similar campaign is foreseen for JASON in cooperation with the IDS,
but some further patience may be required here. For the time being we
are waiting for a data period with a minimum of orbit events, and for the
formal release of the JASON data for the campaign period.

More information will follow as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Henno Boomkamp