Subject: [IGSLEO-39] rescheduled IGS LEO meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:26:17 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      15 Jan 10:26:35 PST 2002      Message Number 39
******************************************************************************

Author: Henno Boomkamp

Dear Colleagues,

Following up on the earlier announcement, here are some comments
on the planned IGS LEO meeting in Potsdam.

After some discussion, it turned out to be better to change the time of the
session to Wednesday 23 January, at 16:00 (room TBC). This will allow
several people to attend who could not make it on the Tuesday afternoon,
without causing significant interference with other sessions.

The main focus of the meeting will be on IGS LEO policy issues, providing
a summary of the current status (CHAMP and other missions) and outlining
the plans for the future. Alternative ways to progress will be presented, and
the attending AAC representatives are invited to provide their opinions.

Technical presentations from attending AACs are welcome, but not essential
for your participation. What is more relevant is to contribute your thoughts on
the way in which your centre can participate in future IGS LEO activities, in
relation to the presented objectives.

I therefore propose the following slightly modified agenda:

- Overview of current and future LEO GPS missions - Tom Yunck
- Overview of IGS LEO status and objectives - Henno Boomkamp
- Technical presentations from AACs (e.g. CHAMP POD status, station or
  network activities). Please contact me in the course of this week if  you
  intend to present something at this point, in relation to time constraints.
- Discussion on IGS LEO status and policy and on future contributions of
  the Associated Analysis centres. Your questions, comments and any
  other form of feedback are welcome at this point.

Best regards,

Henno Boomkamp