Subject: [IGSLEO-23] CHAMP data processing in ION GPS 2001 paper
From: Sunil Bisnath <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:08:39 -0300

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      15 Oct 12:08:42 PDT 2001      Message Number 23
******************************************************************************

Author: Sunil Bisnath

Dear Colleagues,

I draw your attention to a paper we have presented at ION GPS 2001,
entitled "High-Precision Platform Positioning with a Single
GPS Receiver."  In it, we have a section containing initial CHAMP GPS
receiver processing results.

A PDF version of the paper can be obtain at
http://gauss.gge.unb.ca/papers.pdf.  The name of the document is
iongps2001.bisnath.pdf.

Thank you,

-- Sunil
______________________________________________________________________________

Sunil B. Bisnath                                Internet :[email-masked]
Geodetic Research Laboratory                    Telephone:(506) 453-5088
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering      Facsimile:(506) 453-4943
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB, Canada  E3B 5A3
                http://gauss.gge.unb.ca/grads/sunil/homepage.html
______________________________________________________________________________