Subject: [IGSLEO-15] LEO session at Ottawa workshop
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:11:28 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      12 Sep 08:11:41 PDT 2001      Message Number 15
******************************************************************************

Author:  Henno Boomkamp

Dear LEO colleagues,

It appears that during the 2001 IGS Workshop in Ottawa a special session
can be inserted on IGS LEO activities. This will be a very useful opportunity
to exchange ideas on the ongoing pilot project and future IGS LEO plans.

We would like to hear from those of you who will be present at the workshop,
if you want to participate in this LEO session, and if you can contribute via a
brief
summary of your LEO activities (CHAMP, SAC-C, future missions).  Please note
that due to the short time remaining, a quick response would be highly
appreciated.

Best regards,

Henno