Subject: [IGSLEO-13] Budapest papers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:49:09 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS LEO Mail      07 Sep 06:49:58 PDT 2001      Message Number 13
******************************************************************************

Author: Henno Boomkamp

Dear colleagues,

Some IGS LEO Associate Analysis Centres have presented papers
at the Budapest meeting related to CHAMP orbit determination and / or
accelerometer data processing.

It may take a while before printouts become available through the normal
channels, but the presented information can be very useful right now,
as most centres are in a phase of working on the same technical issues.

I would therefore like to ask the involved presenters to also make their
paper available through one or more of the following methods:

(1) Via your own webpage - please forward the URL to this mailing list!

(2) Via the ESOC IGS LEO web page - just forward me an electronic
      copy of your paper, in any reasonable format, and I'll attach it to
      our CHAMP page with due honours to the authors.

(3) By sending a mail to the IGS LEO mailing list, explaining how we
      may obtain a copy along any other channel

Your contributions will be highly appreciated, and your paper will be
referenced in many others to come!

Best regards,

Henno