Subject: [IGS-DCWG-49] Using mirror at IGS DCs?
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jim R Ray <[email-masked]>, Jake Griffiths <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:01:03 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS-DCWG Mail      28 Mar 09:01:08 PDT 2008      Message Number 49
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS

    The recent ACC transition has highlighted problems at our
data center holdings, i.e., ensuring that the official IGS
products are consistent at all data centers. I have recently
had conversations with other groups to learn how they have
solved this problem. The IVS uses the mirror software to
ensure that the holdings of the 3 primary data centers are
identical. Has anyone had experience with mirror? Or another
s/w package that could allow us to ensure equality of IGS
official products across DCs and the IGSCB? We want to have
an automated way to ensure consistency and failover.

Carey.
-----
Ms. Carey Noll
Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
NASA GSFC
Code 690
Greenbelt, MD 20771
USA

E-mail:  [email-masked]
Voice: (301) 614-6542
Fax: (301) 614-6015
WWW:  http://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov