Subject: [IGS-DCWG-31] Re: [IGS-DCWG-30] Re: [IGS-DCWG-27] Any DCs accepting .gz RINEX?
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:37:37 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS-DCWG Mail      18 Nov 14:01:11 PST 2004      Message Number 31
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll

Angie,

   Can you give some reasons why gz is better than Z and why we would
want to do this? I prefer not to have a mixed bag of compression schemes.
As far as 3 goes, I say no way.

Thanks,
Carey.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Ms. Carey Noll  Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
                                           Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Code 922                                     E-mail:  [email-masked]
NASA GSFC                                           Voice: (301) 614-6542
Greenbelt, MD 20771                                   Fax: (301) 614-6099
USA                  WWW:  http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+