Subject: [IGS-DCWG-18] More on DCWG Meeting in Berne
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>, Chuck Meertens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:18:43 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS-DCWG Mail      14 Jan 13:28:11 PST 2004      Message Number 18
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll

Dear Colleagues,

   It seems that several of us will be in Berne for the IGS workshop and
would be interested in meeting sometime during that week.  The Data
Transfer and Data Center session is on Tuesday afternoon.  I would propose
meeting either Tuesday or Thursday evening after the last session
(~6:00) or at lunch on Thursday (~12:30).  I suppose after the last session
on Friday (~12:30) is also a possibility. I think it would be very helpful
to us if we could get together for an hour or so to review the data center
session and figure out what areas we want to concetrate on.  Please let 
me know your preference for a meeting time soon so I can let the local
organizers know.  As of today, I don't think any other splinter meetings are
scheduled.

Thanks,
Carey.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Ms. Carey Noll  Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
                                           Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Code 922                                   E-mail:  [email-masked]
NASA GSFC                                           Voice: (301) 614-6542
Greenbelt, MD 20771                                   Fax: (301) 614-6099
USA                  WWW:  http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+