Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-710] ZIMZ receiver failed
From: Heike Bock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:06:41 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      04 Mar 06:15:16 PST 2003   Message Number 710
******************************************************************************

Author: Heike Bock

Dear colleagues,

Due to a failure of the Ashtech Z18 receiver of station ZIMZ no data are

available since doy 037/2003.
As soon as the receiver is repaired we will re-install it and send a
notice.

Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Best regards,

Heike Bock

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Heike Bock                           Phone : ++41-31-631-8602 (8591)
Astronomical Institute               Fax   : ++41-31-631-3869
University of Berne                  E-mail:[email-masked]
Sidlerstrasse 5                      http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/
CH-3012 Bern
Switzerland
--------------------------------------------------------------------