Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-696] New IGX orbit combination weighting scheme
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGLOS Mail Service)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:02:59 MET

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      04 Dec 08:03:03 PST 2002   Message Number 696
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber

Dear Colleagues,

 this is to inform you, that the IGLOSS-PP Analysis Centers BKG, ESA and MCC
 started to provide meaningful satellite specific accuracy codes in their
 GLONASS SP3-orbit files. Therefore, starting with GPS Week 1163,
 these codes are used for a proper satellite weighting in the 
 GLONASS orbit combination (IGX -solution). This procedure is very 
 similar to the current IGS GPS orbit weighting  scheme.

   regards

   Robert Weber
   IGLOSS-PP AC Coordinator

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________ 

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________ 

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________