Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-650] MTBG Data Outage
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 22:12:52 METDST

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      02 Sep 13:12:58 PDT 2002   Message Number 650
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a software upgrade we expect an interrupt in the automated data 
upload from  GPS/GLONASS station MTBG (Mattersburg Austria) for about 14 days.
Meanwhile the data will be collected at the reference site and uploaded
after that break.

sorry for any inconvenience this interrupt may cause

 Robert Weber

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________