Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-65] EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE is August 25 for ION GPS2000
From: Larry Hothem <[email-masked]>
To: IGLOSMAIL <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ANDREN, Carl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:52:12 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      14 Aug 09:11:21 PDT 2000   Message Number 65
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Hothem
Dear Colleagues:

I apologize if this is a duplicate notice.

The Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION)
<http://www.ion.org/gpsprogram2000.htm> is hosting the 13th
International Technical Meeting on GPS at Salt Palace Convention
Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, from 19 through 22 September 2000.

ION GPS2000 early registration deadline is August 25.   To receive
early registration rates the registration form and payment must be
received at the ION National Office no later than August 25.
REGISTER ON-LINE at:   <http://www.ion.org/registrationgps.html>
Optionally, you may print the form and fax to the ION National
Office at 1-703-683-7177.

To benefit from ION Conference rates for hotel reservations and to
ensure you get a room in your preferred hotel, by August 16 please
RESERVE A ROOM ON-LINE at:
<http://www.pkghlrss.com/events/ion/ion.html>     The hotels in the
area are filling up and we are aware that some have very limited or
no availability.

COMPLETE ION GPS2000 TECHNICAL PROGRAM, ABSTRACTS, and TUTORIALS
(Sept. 18 and 19) can now be found on-line at:
<http://www.ion.org>   The number of papers organized for the
technical program is over 350 - the largest ever for the 13 annual
series of ION international conferences.   The number of exhibitors
expected is about 100.

All abstracts may be copied and saved to your hard-drive
<http://www.ion.org/gpsabstr.pdf> or you may view individual
abstracts by clicking on the individual paper titles found in the
ION GPS 2000 Technical Program  at:
<http://www.ion.org/gpsprogram2000.htm>

In addition to ION GPS2000 Program, I would like to bring to your
attention two other events scheduled in conjunction with GPS2000:
17-19 September, is the 36th Civil GPS Service Interface Committee
(CGSIC) meeting
<http://www.navcen.uscg.mil/cgsic/meetings/36thmeeting/Default.htm>
and on 20 September, 5:30-7:00 PM, is the Users Forum for the
International GPS Service (IGS) <http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/>
Additional details on the IGS Users Forum will be available soon at:
<http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/calendar.html>

Should you have questions or need additional information, please
contact Mr. Carl Andren, Technical Director, ION National Office
at:  [email-masked], or Carl's assistant, Ms. Connie Mayes at:
[email-masked].

As appropriate, feel free to share this notice with others.

Thank you for your interest in ION GPS 2000 and I am looking forward
to your participation.

Larry D. Hothem
Program Chair, ION GPS2000
Phone:  1-703-648-4663
Email:   [email-masked]

**********************************************************************

GNSS website links:
Interagency GPS Executive Board (IGEB):   http://www.igeb.gov/
Information on GPS status & the CGSIC:
http://www.navcen.uscg.mil/

GLONASS Programme Center:     http://www.rssi.ru/SFCSIC/english.html
International GLONASS Service - Pilot Project (IGLOS-PP):
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/projects/iglos/glonass.html

Galileo Programme Office:   http://www.galileo-pgm.org/
Other Galileo Information:
http://www.galileosworld.com/0500/0500feat.html
**********************************************************************