Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-624] ESA IGLOS orbits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:41:54 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      24 Jul 02:42:14 PDT 2002   Message Number 624
******************************************************************************

Author: ESOC IGLOS/IGS-team
subject: Wk 1163 ESA IGLOS Analysis Report

Dear all,

Just a quick note to inform the interested IGLOS community that from wk1163
(just submitted) ESA will include accuracy codes in the GLONASS orbit file.  The
accuracy code will be calculated based on the overlap comparison to the previous
day's solution.  The accuracy codes will follow the well established sp3 format
specification as used by the IGS community.

It is hoped that the use of accuracy codes will allow us to include more GLONASS
solutions without damaging the IGLOS combination or our own comparison results.

If anyone has any comment, suggestion or concern we would welcome any
communication to the email address below.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Nacho Romero                             [email-masked]
Aerospace Engineer, PhD.                 http://www.gmv.es/
GMV at ESA/ESOC/Navigation Support Office          http://www.esa.int/
IGS  Team  at  ESOC                      http://nng.esoc.esa.de/
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc