Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-563] ESA GLONASS POD processing modification
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:13:11 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      14 Mar 05:13:34 PST 2002   Message Number 563
******************************************************************************

Author:        Nacho Romero
Subject:  ESA GLONASS POD processing modification

Dear colleagues,

Please be informed that as remarked in out latest 'ESA IGLOS Analysis Report'
for week 1152 we have changed our processing strategy from estimating the ERP
values in the daily processing to fixing the ERPs.  Therefore no weekly ERP
estimates will be submitted from now on with our weekly GLONASS POD solutions,
until further notice.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Nacho Romero                             [email-masked]
Aerospace Engineer, PhD.                 http://www.gmv.es/
GMV at ESA/ESOC/Navigation Research Office         http://www.esa.int/
IGS Team at ESOC                         http://nng.esoc.esa.de/
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc