Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-555] ASRINEXG: New software version
From: Werner Gurtner <[email-masked]>
To: IGLOSMail <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:45:42 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      07 Mar 02:46:31 PST 2002   Message Number 555
******************************************************************************

Author: Werner Gurtner

Users of the RINEX converter program ASRINEXG (generation of GLONASS navigation
message files from Z18 raw data files) are strongly advised to download the
latest program version:

ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/pcrinex/asrinexg.f and rnxsubr.f (Fortran source for
UNIX systems)
ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/pcrinex/386rnx2.zip (contains the DOS executable
ASRINEXG.EXE)

Recently a bug in the Z18 firmware was detected that generates a wrong GLONASS
time tag (by one full day) in the binary ephemeris (E-)files after January 1st,
2001 (!).

The new ASRINEXG version (1.1.7) now generates correct RINEX GLONASS nav mess
files.

Best regards

Werner Gurtner

PS: It seems that the GBSS software also suffers from the consequences of this
bug