Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-521] Combined Orbits IGX / Weeks 1130-1134
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGLOS Mail Service)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:34:59 MET

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      04 Feb 04:35:03 PST 2002   Message Number 521
******************************************************************************

Author: IGEX AC Coordinator

Contact: Robert Weber ([email-masked])

Dear Colleagues,

 due to a bug in our combination software the combined GLONASS orbits
 (igx-products) as well as the accompanying summary files of Weeks
 1130-1134 were slightly erroneous . In the meantime these files have been
 replaced at cddis.

 I apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. 

 Robert Weber
--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________