Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-41] NPLC problem
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: IGLOS_Mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rueff_Benedicte <[email-masked]>, Davis_John <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:04:01 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      18 Jul 09:28:10 PDT 2000   Message Number 41
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke

Dear Colleagues,

Perhaps unsurprisingly, our R100 receiver appears to have had trouble 
again. For no apparent reason, for the last 3 days it has logged very 
few GPS tracks, particularly for the BIPM CGGTTS common view files. 
There were none logged at all on MJD 51471. I restarted the receiver 
yesterday, and this appears to have cleared the problem. I will keep an 
eye on it for the next couple of days.

Regards,
Jon

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jon Clarke                                Time and Frequency Section,
[email-masked]      Centre for Electromagnetic and Time Metrology,
tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6548                  National Physical Laboratory,
fax: +44 (0) 20 8943 6529        Queens Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW, U.K.
------------------------------------------------------------------------