Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-398] Delay on Leeds (LDS1) Data delivery
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:55:36 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      05 Sep 02:59:25 PDT 2001   Message Number 398
******************************************************************************

Author: ESOC / I. Romero

Dear colleagues,

With reference to IGLOSMAIL  #396  the Leeds data will be delayed by a few weeks
to avoid any confusion in antenna position that would be caused since the
antenna must be moved to a new monument.

Also due to the current temporary antenna position for the data of days 167 to
225 this data will NOT be made available as I had indicated in IGLOSMAIL #396.
Sorry for the confusion.

The site is expected to be fully operational by the end of this month, a new SIF
will be submitted once the antenna is moved to a permanent position.

A new IGLOSMAIL will be sent out when data from LDS1 is available.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero
Aerospace Engineer PhD
ESA/ESOC/TOS-Navigation Research Office (GN)
IGS Team at ESOC