Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-396] Leeds GLONASS+GPS receiver Data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:30:31 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      04 Sep 05:34:15 PDT 2001   Message Number 396
******************************************************************************

Author: ESOC / I. Romero

After a long period without data, the Leeds Dual system receiver is again
operational and providing data at 30 second intervals.  ESOC will again be in
charge of making the data available to the IGS community through CDDIS and
through our own internet server (ftp and web), nng.esoc.esa.de

At this time the data for the days 167 to 225 has just been delivered to CDDIS.
The aim is to make the data available in 30 second daily files with the minimum
amount of delay.

We hope this data is useful and we thank Dr. Gary Brodin for getting the
receiver up and running again.  Any questions with respect to the data itself
would be best addressed to Dr Brodin ([email-masked])

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero
Aerospace Engineer PhD
ESA/ESOC/TOS-Navigation Research Office (GN)
IGS Team at ESOC