Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-35] Combined GLONASS Orbits
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 18:22:05 METDST

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      06 Jul 09:22:12 PDT 2000   Message Number 35
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber

Dear Colleagues,

 this is to inform you, that the combined GLONASS orbits (IGX-solution)
 as well as weekly summaries for the entire year 1999 have been uploaded
 to the CDDIS.

 The remaining weeks in 2000 will be delivered till August in order
 to start IGLOS-PP with an expected delay of only 3 weeks from observation. 

   regards

   Robert Weber
   GLONASS AC Coordinator

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________ 

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________