Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-252] Special Geodesy Sessions Solicited for Fall 2001 AGU
From: Frank Lemoine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:47:01 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      19 Apr 09:47:03 PDT 2001   Message Number 252
******************************************************************************

Author: Frank G. Lemoine

Dear Colleagues,

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

We are now soliciting suggestions for special sessions
for the Geodesy Program at the Fall 2001 AGU.

This year the Fall AGU meeting will be in San Francisco
from December 10 to December 14, 2001 (Monday to Friday).

Topics that combine geodesy with other sections
such as oceanography, volcanology, seismology, and tectonics
are encouraged. Suggestions that highlight new missions
(ie CHAMP, GRACE, GOCE, ICESAT, ENVISAT, JASON) are also welcome.

Please email your suggestions to [email-masked].

Sincerely

Frank G. Lemoine
===============================================================================
 Frank G. Lemoine Code 926, Space Geodesy Branch, 
 NASA GSFC,Greenbelt,Maryland 20771 USA.
 for UPS/FedEX deliveries add the following: Bldg 33/Room G211 (East campus).
 telephone: (301) 614-6109: fax: (301) 614-6099; NB: EST = UTC - 5.0 hrs.
 alternate telephone: (301) 614-6105. Email: [email-masked]  
===============================================================================