Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-224] Combined GLONASS orbits/ Wk1042-Wk1088
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:06:26 MET

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      16 Mar 08:06:31 PST 2001   Message Number 224
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber

Dear Colleagues,

 this is to inform you, that combined GLONASS orbits (IGX-solution)
 as well as weekly summaries for the period GPS Wk1042 - Wk1088
 have been uploaded to the CDDIS recently.
 
 Starting with Wk1089 the combination summaries will be distributed
 individually via IGLOS Mail. Please note, that in future combined orbits 
 will be processed usually  with a delay of 4 weeks after observation 
 (but not before at least 3 individual AC center submissions for 
 that specific week are available).

   regards

   Robert Weber
   IGS AC Coordinator

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department of Advanced Geodesy         Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________