Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-170] Re-connecting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked] (Jon Clarke)
Cc: [email-masked] (Andrew Last), [email-masked] (John Laverty), [email-masked] (John Davis), [email-masked] (DeJong_Gerrit (E-mail), [email-masked] (Setnam Shemar), [email-masked] (IGLOS_Mail (Email), [email-masked]))
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:22:45 EST

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      22 Dec 08:12:05 PST 2000   Message Number 170
******************************************************************************

Author: Ellis McSparren

Dear Mr. Clarke,

On behalf of 3S Navigation and me personally, I sincerely apologize for your 
being so inconvenienced over the past week in not being able to reach us.  
Now that we have seen your emails, I assure you that you will have our utmost 
cooperation starting immediately to resolve the problems you are experiencing 
with your R-100 receiver.

Unfortunately, your emails were just brought to the attention of the R-100 
engineer, Eric Erpelding, today. He is analyzing the file attachment to one 
of your emails and will be sending you an email later this evening with 
initial comments and questions.  

Until last week, Eric had been responsible for reviewing "Nav3S" emails but 
thought another member of the team was taking over that responsibility.  
Unfortunately, this responsibility handoff did not occur and your emails 
since December 13 were not read until this morning.  Eric and I feel very 
badly that you have taken so much of your time to work around our breakdown 
in email communications.  We are truly sorry.  Eric will work with you to get 
the R-100 operational again as rapidly as possible.  You may also contact 
either Eric or myself through our personal email addresses in the future.  
However, "Nav3S" will again be getting checked at least daily.

The phone and fax have been changed to 714-998-8075. I'm sorry you did not 
receive a forwarding message when you called the old numbers.

So that users or potential users are aware that contact with 3S Navigation 
has been re-established, I would appreciate your sharing this response with 
those on the "iglosmail" mailing list.  While I cc'ed the email address for 
"iglosmail" as listed in your emails, I wasn't sure what effect that will 
have.  

Eric is at your disposal until the R-100 is up and running again.  If there 
is anything I can do personally to assist you, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Ellis McSparran
President
3S Navigation