Subject: [IGLOSMAIL-164] Contacting 3S Navigation
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: "IGLOS_Mail (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "3SNavigation (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Laverty <[email-masked]>, John Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:40:16 -0000

******************************************************************************
IGLOS Electronic Mail      20 Dec 03:41:38 PST 2000   Message Number 164
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke

Dear Colleagues, 

Can anybody tell me how to contact 3S Navigation? Over the past week I
have tried e-mailing, telephoning and faxing their website contacts
([email-masked], Voice Phone: (949) 862-5900, FAX: (949) 862-5908). There
have been no replies to the e-mails, and their phone and fax numbers
have been disconnected. 

Any information would be gratefully received. 

Regards, 
Jon 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Mr Jon Clarke                                 Time and Frequency
Section,
tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6548  Centre for Electromagnetic and Time
Metrology,
fax: +44 (0) 20 8943 6529                   National Physical
Laboratory,
e-mail: [email-masked]                     Queens Road,
Teddington,
web: http://www.npl.co.uk/npl/ctm/                         TW11 0LW,
U.K.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 2000-10-05 17:10
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Future R100 support
> 
> 3S Navigation is continuing to support the R100 product.
> Spare p-code boards are available. Please let us know
> if you require addtional boards.
> 
> With respect to the R100 operation when no GLONASS
> satellites are visible, we are working on this. The software
> was developed when the GLONASS constellation was being
> developed, but now the number of good satellites has dropped
> significantly. The goal is to have the R100 work with GPS only,
> and then start using GLONASS when satellites become visible.