Subject: [IGEXMail-0769] Wk 1062 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 May 2000 22:41:45

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                23-May-2000 22:41:45                   Message No 0769
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1062 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 23-May-00 16:30)               
                                GPS Week 1062                                
             (May 14 through May 20, 2000; Days 00135 through 00141)            
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   X   X   -     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            27 stations                   23  27  25  25  23  23  21  167

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.