Subject: [IGEXMail-0759] Wk 1061 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 May 2000 21:47:20

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                16-May-2000 21:47:20                   Message No 0759
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1061 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 16-May-00 15:33)               
                                GPS Week 1061                                
             (May 7 through May 13, 2000; Days 00128 through 00134)             
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    -   -   -   X   X   -   -     2
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            29 stations                   26  27  27  26  24  19  14  163

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.