Subject: [IGEXMail-0748] Wk 1058 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Apr 2000 19:41:50

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                26-Apr-2000 19:41:50                   Message No 0748
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1058 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 26-Apr-00 13:08)               
                                GPS Week 1058                                
           (April 16 through April 22, 2000; Days 00107 through 00113)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   -   -   X   -   X     4
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            32 stations                   28  28  25  28  24  19  27  179

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.